TxSWANA Young Professionals
Join the next generation of solid waste industry professionals! A Young Professional (YP) is defined as an individual in the industry 35 or younger. That's actual age, not just how you feel. Those who qualify are eligible to join TxSWANA at a discounted rate and participate in the TxSWANA's Young Professionals (YP) group.
TxSWANA YPs are passionate about the environment, our industry, and helping each other succeed. The group is eager to offer advice, brainstorm ideas, develop solutions, and share in the struggles and triumphs of working in the solid waste industry.
A few of the many benefits you'll receiving by joining SWANA's Young Professional group:
- Networking at educational and social events, conferences, and online
- Webinars targeted at helping you navigate the challenges of the solid waste industry and earn CEUs
- Resources that provide you with tools and information needed to succeed in your career
- Opportunities to serve as a mentor and be mentored through SWANA's Mentor Match program
- Community connection through charitable giving and volunteer service
To learn more about TxSWANA's YP program, contact:
Catelyn C. Scholwinski | TxSWANA YP Chair
[email protected] | 830-221-4041